Estos son los (muchos) enlaces que he agregado recientemente en del.icio.us, (¡172 enlaces nada menos! Con un poco de todo: diseño, desarrollo web, tecnología, ilustración,arte, aprendizaje…):
- 100 Amazing Free WordPress Themes for 2009 -
- Exactitudes -
- Blogger’s custom domain in Dreamhost -
- Improviser – Improviser is a real-time music generation program written in Python; and it is open source too!
- mingus – mingus is an advanced music theory and notation package for Python with MIDI playback support. It can be used to play around with music theory, to build editors, educational tools and other applications that need to process and/or play music. It can also be used to create sheet music with LilyPond and do automated musicological analysis.
- [SLUT] – a programming framework for generative, synthetic, interactive, network-enabled graphics. Slut generates images from processes. Such processes may be simple “construction plans” or they may depend on user input. They may be drawn from incoming network data or messages that are sent to the network. Produced images may be adaptive, accumulative or static. They may look and feel like computer games or they may inform like scientific visualizations. They may be lyrical, cynical, political, intrusive (literally over the network), simply beautiful or banal.
- webGobbler – wanders the web, downloads random images and mixes them in a collage-like picture. The image evolves slowly as new images are added. Various effects can be applied (emboss, negative, mirror…). The program can be used as a simple image generator, webpage generator (with auto-refresh), screensaver (for Windows and Gnome/KDE), wallpaper changer, etc. Can be used in command-line mode or in GUI mode. Binary (with installer) is provided for Win32. Source distribution for other OSes.
- Django – The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines. Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Developed four years ago by a fast-moving online-news operation, Django was designed to handle two challenges: the intensive deadlines of a newsroom and the stringent requirements of the experienced Web developers who wrote it. It lets you build high-performing, elegant Web applications quickly. Django focuses on automating as much as possible.
- Theme Development Checklist – (WordPress Codex)
- 10 Best Twitter Tools for WordPress Blogs -
- 88 Professional Fonts For Your Web Sites And Designs -
- The Buffet Framework – The Buffet Framework is a theme framework designed not only for the theme developers who will be using the theme actions and filters to create the child themes, but also for the end users who would be able to add and remove what they want.
- Bash Reference Manual -
- SS64.com – Command line reference for Windows, Bash, Oracle, and SQL Server
- ZipDeploy – upload via FTP and unzip.
- Escuela de Cebras – ilustración, collage, fotografía
- Posterous – The place to post everything. Just email us. Dead simple blog by email. Repost to your Twitter, WordPress, Blogger, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr… account automatically.
- Pligg CMS – an open source Content Management System (CMS) that you can download and use for free. Pligg CMS provides social networking software that encourages visitors to register on your website so that they can submit content and connect with other users. Our software creates websites where stories are created and voted on by members, to start your own social networking community in minutes.
- Tadahiro Uesugi process – a PDF that shows how the genius illustrator Tadahiro Uesugi works. His process is fairly simple his skill is a mountain ! The pdf is in Japanese but you can kind of work it out. Uesugi’s entire creative process is digital. By customizing his Photoshop Brush Tool, he achieves scratchy, rough brush strokes. He draws everything in monochrome before converting to color; a method he developed in the days before computers could handle color drawing. The method gives his work an original look he appreciates so he hasn’t abandoned it even now that computers can do all this and more.
- WordPress Plugins- alexking.org – algunos plugins interesantes como Twitter tools que permite integrar wordpress y twitter por completo.
- Xarxa de Ciutats i Pobles cap a la Sostenibilitat -
- Build A Theme With Thematic -
- Custom Fields Hacks For WordPress – how-To @ Smashing Magazine
- Harness The Power of WordPress Child Themes – an easy way to create and modify wordpress themes
- Webmonkey – the Web Developers Resource
- Back Up Your Tumblr Blog -
- Photo History collections on Flickr -
- Von Aisaider’s Photostream -
- Vintage Times’ Photostream -
- Striderv’s Photostream -
- Signs and wonders’ Photostream -
- Gaswizard’s Photostream -
- Forgotten Faces -
- China Postcards -
- Flickr: AtypicalArt’s Photostream -
- postaletrice’s – photosets on Flickr
- Evernote -
- TiltShift Generator -
- WP Lifestream Plugin – Lifestream allows you to effortlessly integrate your social network activity across the web with your blog. Out of the box, it just streams in RSS/Atom feeds and pretties them up but deep down it’s a very flexible platform allowing developers to integrate any kind of activity they desire.
- EasyWP Install (Beta) – Traditionally to install WordPress you would have to download the archive, extract it to your computer, upload over 600 files to your website, and then set up your databases, etc.
EasyWP takes all this pain an complexity out of installing WordPress by automating the whole process.
Easy WP is a single php file that automatically downloads the latest version of WordPress to your server, extracts the archive (on your server), and takes you to the built in WordPress setup process.
- wpazo: the best WordPress stuff – Wpazo is your all-signal, no-noise, source for the best WordPress stuff. Submit a link and if it’s good, we’ll link to it right away.
- Gallery: WordPress Theme – a beautiful, free, gallery-style Thematic child theme for WordPress. It is extremely flexible and can be used as a starting point for design galleries and portfolios.
- Temas WordPress en Español -
- 110+ Massive WordPress Video Tutorial Collection -
- Color Explorer – Free tools for working with digital colors: easily create, manage, and explore color palettes for use in web designs, desktop publishing, or any other graphic design process.
- Fontex – free hand picked fonts
- 84 recursos y consejos sobre CSS -
- Zope.org – open source application server for building content management systems, intranets, portals, and custom applications.
- Masterplan magazine theme – magazine-style theme for WordPress created by Arun Kale. The theme was created based on a brief survey on the WordPress forums about what people would want to see in a unique magazine-style theme. It features:
* Clean grid-based design
* Detailed documentation regarding installation, usage and customisation
* Support for WordPress widgets
* Three-column home page
* “Featured” post highlighting
* Associating images/thumbnails with recent posts (with automatic thumbnail generation)
* Customisable logo/header image
* Support for WordPress’s in-built image wrapping classes and galleries
* Threaded comments (WordPress 2.7+ only)
* Support for asides
* Support for Gravatars
* Option for readers to email posts to friends
* Option to switch to a print-friendly view to print posts
- Mark Smith – in : Altpick.com
- 10 Best WordPress Plugins for Google Adsense -
- Paper foldables – print, cut, fold and tape.
- Mental Enhancements -
- Futility Closet -
- illuopa – German illustration before 1980
- MiraLoQueVeo – : publicidad y otras cosas que vemos
- Jamie Oliver -
- WeFollow – User-Powered Twitter Directory
- 50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business -
- tweerrific – twitter apps, codes, and widgets
- 1001 aplicaciones Twitter -
- Preserve – ongoing project to produce a permanent visual record of hand painted building signage. Many of these are being erased from our cityscapes either being worn away by weather over time, covered as buildings have been repainted, disappearing as buildings are demolished or replaced with modern signage equivalents. This site will be updated regularly with my latest images and you are invited to contribute to this work.
- The Ministry of Type -
- World Digital Library Home -
- Thematic, A WordPress Theme Framework -
- Nuevo Mundo – a set on Flickr -
- the Milgram experiment -
- Top 10 WordPress Hidden Gems (Plugins) -
- The Bruce Timm Gallery – @ PopCultureShock
- SidePosts Widget « WordPress Plugins -
- Synfig Animation Studio – a powerful, industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources. While there are many other programs currently on the market to aid with the efficient production of 2D animation, we are currently unaware of any other software that can do what our software can. Synfig eliminates the task of manual tweening, producing smooth, fluid motion without the animator having to draw out each frame individually. This allows you to produce 2D animation with fewer people while producing art of a higher quality.
- 25 Unique uses of WordPress as CMS – Through a little customization and the use of plugins, WordPress can easily be transformed into a full-featured content management system. Here are more than 25 sites who have done just that (and done it well).
- Blendfu: Creative Photoshop & Gimp Brushes – Pinceles para Photoshop y Gimp con vista previa y test configurable, clasificados y con motor de búsqueda.
- Graphic-Exchange – - a selection of graphic projects
- 40 WordPress Optimisation tips -
- WP-Optimize – a wordpress 2.7++ database cleanup and optimization tool. It doesn’t require PhpMyAdmin to optimize your database tables. It allows you to remove post revisions, comments in the spam queue, un-approved comments within few clicks. Additionally you can rename any username to another username too. Here are the details.
- WordPress: cambiar nombre al usuario “admin” -
- P2: The New Prologue – a new theme that reinvents what it means to group blog (twitter style) on WordPress.
- P2, el twitter de WordPress – traducción al español de un theme desarrollado para ofrecer un clon de Twitter personal basado en WordPress.
- Serafini’s Codex: the Allien Encyclopedia – The Codex Seraphinianus is a book written and illustrated by the Italian architect and industrial designer Luigi Serafini during thirty months, from 1976 to 1978. The book is approximately 360 pages long (depending on edition), and appears to be a visual encyclopedia of an unknown world, written in one of its languages, a thus-far undeciphered alphabetic writing.
- SpaceCollective -
- Poster Cabaret -
- Borja Bonaque – ilustrador
- WordPress › Showcase -
- The Art and Illustration of Kevin Dart -
- Fleet Street Scandal – was created in 2006 by Kevin Dart and Chris Turnham. Both artists share a common desire to create high quality printed material and art that would look great on the wall. Since opening, Fleet Street has shipped prints across the globe, and in 2007 published their first book, “Fleet Street Scandal: A Collection.”
- Skinny Ships / Richard Perez – / Graphic Designer
- Cookie -
- Thinking for a Living – Thinking for a Living is an ever-growing platform dedicated to the concept of open source design education. A well curated collection of recommended readings and online resources. The site is filled with links to top notch design blogs and firms
- Dan Reisinger -
- Toykyo -
- Human empire – graphic design firm
- spacesick: The “I Can Read Movies” Series – Spacesick absolutely nailed it with his I Can Read Movies Series. The series features cult movies redone as vintage paperback covers similiar to the Penguin book cover art of the 1950s + 60s. Spacesick was partly inspired by Moss’s Movie Poster Remakes series, and all the musty old textbooks and digests that he used to love flipping through as a kid. I think my favorite is Highlander. Not only is the design great, but its absolutely hilarious.
- Siggi Eggertsson – icelandic illustrator/designer: successfully combines unusual geometric shapes and muted colors to create refined abstractions.
- Max Dalton – illustration
- Weeken stroll – by Rica Takada
- Anorak Magazine – the happy mag for kids
- Delicious Design League – a design boutique located in the Windy City.
- Grady Mcferrin – illustration
- Swell Design by Geoff Wagner -
- British Railways Publicity -
- felix – book (design) stories • wiedler.ch -
- Arts & Architecture – an amazing archive of the magazine from 1945-1967 available in PDF format. The issue gallery includes covers designed by Herbert Matter, John Follis and Alvin Lustig. Select covers are available as prints you can purchase.
- Bossa Nova Online – an insane collection of Bossa Nova album covers. I counted over 2000 albums! what! Tons of records from the 1950s, 60s and 70s. You can sort by labels as well. The site has archives for some of my favorite labels including: equipe, Forma, Odeon, Elenco, MPS and Som Maior. I’m not sure if these records are store inventory or part of someone’s personal collection. Either way you can easily spend a few hours browsing this monster.
- Jaunā Gaita -
- Cuban Posters -
- TylerLang.com/GraphicDesigner -
- Wayne Pate -
- Lab Partners -
- tribute to Herbert Lubalin – | one of the most influent graphic designer in the 20th | reproduction interdite | usage strictement pédagogique
- The Dick Bruna Pool (Flickr) -
- neither fish nor fowl …… jim datz -
- esono.com – Boris Müller – the personal web site of Boris Müller. Boris is professor at the Interface Design programme of the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam and is also a partner in the design studio one / one.
- a Grayspace Poster Gallery – This gallery mostly consists of Polish posters designed since 1940 (with the exception of some posters by Czech and Cuban designers as well as US born, Saul Bass). This is a favorite design era of ours and we wanted to share these great works. There are over a 200 posters
- 60 years of Best Finnish Book Design – The Nordic Book Arts Committee was founded in Oslo in 1946. The objective was to organise an annual Nordic exhibition displaying the best of the published books.
- BuddyPress.org – A WordPress MU Based Social Network Platform: BuddyPress will extend WordPress MU and bring social networking features to a new or existing installation.
BuddyPress is a suite of WordPress plugins and themes, each adding a distinct new feature. BuddyPress contains all the features you’d expect from WordPress but aims to let members socially interact.
All BuddyPress plugins can be themed to match your own style, in just the same way as a WordPress blog. The BuddyPress plugins are bundled with a default theme to get you going out of the box.
As all BuddyPress plugins are independant, they can be used in two different ways. All of the plugins could be used to create a complete social network from scratch, or you could use specific plugins to add desirable features to your existing blog network.
- Bruno Bozzetto -
- Aesthetic Apparatus -
- Top 50+ graphic design blogs -
- The fantastic Citroen 2cv pages – brochures, advertising, ephemera
- Savignac posters -
- Collezione di Bruno Munari -
- NAGO – De Stichting Nederlands Archief Grafisch Ontwerpers (NAGO) is in 1992 opgericht met als doel om de archieven van Nederlandse of in Nederland wonende grafisch ontwerpers te verwerven, te ontsluiten en te behouden.
- Photoshop Chipped Text Tutorial – útil para añadir también textura retro a diferentes imágenes.
- Sanna Annukka -
- Present&Correct – - paper goods: new and old from near and far.
- CLIL / AICLE – Content and Language Integrated Learning
- Freeware Top 20 at freewaregenius.com -
- GParted — Live CD/USB/PXE/HD – one of the easiest ways to preserve your data when you want to wipe your system clean is to create a secondary partition and move all of your data into it. Gparted Live CD is a fantastic program that can create and manage partitions and hold its own alongside any program of its kind, paid or otherwise. Due to a hardware/firmware bug, it’s _NOT_ recommended to run GParted live on some types of HP Pavilion machines. Otherwise your VGA card fan might be dead.
- The Geography of Jobs – cronología visual de la gran crisis de 2008
- Reinstall Windows and outfit your system with all freeware programs -
- How to broadcast your Google Reader ’starred items’ – to an RSS feed or widget on your blog
- How to Tweet your Google Reader Starred items -
- Ubuntu Nebook Remix – ubuntu para equipos ultraportátiles (USB)
- Tumblr2WordPress: Export Your Tumblr To WordPress – This tool will create a WordPress/WordPress.com compatible XML file from your Tumblr blog, which you can then save and import as a WordPress type.
- reBlog – facilitates the process of filtering and republishing relevant content from many RSS feeds. reBloggers subscribe to their favorite feeds, preview the content, and select their favorite posts. These posts are automatically published through their favorite blogging software.
- Integrate Tumblr with WordPress -
- Twibes: Twitter Groups -
- Chyrp – a blogging engine designed to be very lightweight while retaining functionality. It is driven by PHP and MySQL (with some AJAX thrown in), and has a pimpin’ theme and module engine, so you can personalize it however you want.
- Open Source Living -
- del.icio.us / bookmarks suggestions from inSuggest – This tool will analyze your online bookmarks and recommend other bookmarks that matches your taste. Provide your del.icio.us username (or any user’s, even a random user) to see Your personal suggestions.
- Agent Pekka – Finnish Illustration Agency
- Tumblr Post :: Firefox Add-ons – This extension lets you post photos, videos, mp3s, quotes or links to your Tumblr account by dragging the content to the Tumblr icon that this extension adds to your statusbar.By default the content you drop on the Tumblr icon will automatically be posted to your tumblr.com tumblelog. If you however want to attach the optional values for each content type, like sources for the quotes, captions for the photos and videos or descriptions for your links, you can set the extension to popup an input dialog for the types you want to specify the optional values for.When you drop text on the statusbar icon the extension will check if the text is a link to a Youtube video, or the raw embed-tag from any video/flash site that can be embedded into your tumblelogs. If it finds a match on any of the above criterias the text will be posted as a video entry instead of a quote which is the default type for dragged text.
- PDF Book with Inkscape -
- Posty – Adobe Air multi-post widget for microblogging to multiple services. Posty simplifies your microblogging. All you have to do is writing the message and clicking a button. Posty will automatically deliver your message to the services you selected. Currently supported networks are: Twitter, Jaiku, Tumblr, Friendfeed and Identi.ca. Simplify your microblogging!
- The Manuals – Free Manuals Online -
- Make your own classic animation -
- StopMojo – Stop Motion Animation Capture Suite – cross-platform stop-motion animation suite designed to aid in the creation of stop-motion animations. Currently it includes a capture program supporting capture of image files from various video capture devices, overlay of previous frames (onion skinning), and export to AVI and QUICKTIME video formats.
- SRWare Iron – The Browser of the Future – web browser based on Chromium, which is the open-source project behind Google Chrome. By default, Iron sends out lesser information compared to Chrome (eg. creating a unique user ID or the submission of entries to Google to generate suggestions), which makes it potentially more private and secure in operation.
- Hadi Tabasi, ilustrador -
- V.Meignaud, illustrateur -
- Amstel Experiments – weird dutchmen: Two “scientists” study Amstel Pulse Beer in a series of narrated, filmed experiments.
- Cool Photoblogs – Connecting Global Photobloggers/Photographers
- The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire – In the cliché-ridden propaganda of the Soviet era tsarist Russia was frequently dubbed the “prison of nations”. The Soviets supposedly transformed into a “family of friendly and brotherly nations in whose bosom all the national cultures flourished.” Behind this deceptive facade of ethnographic originality, the tsarist prison of nations never ceased to exist: russification was carried out on a large scale, nationalist intellectuals were persecuted, a policy of extensive exploitation of land was pursued and nations were continuously resettled and mingled.
- Installation of Mac OSx86 in VMware -
- AlertThingy – Your social deskop! – AlertThingy brings the very latest updates from your favourite social networks direct to your desktop. Send Tweets, update your Facebook status, upload photos to Flickr, post to Tumblr and more. For business users we have Yammer, Basecamp and Huddle integrations. So you can mix work and play.
- tarpipe -
- HelloTxt Status Manager – Save time managing your status update for all your social networks.
Post updates by group to separate work and play.
Aggregate and organize your friend’s feeds.
Send Update We post your status update from web, mobile, sms, email, 3rd party applications, API to more than 35 social network.
Follow Friends: Receive updates from profiles of friends.
- Post to your blog using email (WordPress Codex) -
- 18 WordPress Security Plugins & Tips To Secure Your Blog -
- Vista Service Guide – to clean up unnecessary services from the start up list.
- vLite – Windows Vista configuration tool – This software claims to reduce Vista’s footprint by as much as one half. vLite strips out many of Vista’s default system components like Windows Media Player, Windows Mail, Windows Photo Viewer, MSN components, Wallpapers and SlideShow.
- 40 fresh websites for daily visual inspiration (Inspired Magazine) – This is the result of a one-month research on the best new & hot websites that could light up the visual inspiration: a collection of 40 must read websites with 20 must have RSS feeds and 20 Twitter accounts for instant following.
- Sideblog WordPress Plugin – Sideblog is a plugin for WordPress Blog Platform. It is one way of implementing “Asides” – a series of “short” posts, 1-2 sentences in length.
- WordPress Miniposts Plugin – This plugin allows you to mark any post as a minipost. Miniposts are shown in a widget on your main page (or elsewhere).
- WordPress AsideShop Plugin – AsideShop is a WordPress plugin which allows you to show aside posts on your blog’s front page in a different way without theme template modification.
- Adding Asides without Hacking the WordPress Loop -
- Easy Asides for WordPress -
- Adding Asides « WordPress Codex -
- Sweetcron – The Automated Lifestream Blog Software – an alternative and happy medium to both WordPress and Tumblr. It offers the simplicity of Tumblr but with the flexibility of a locally hosted WordPress installation. You almost get the best of both worlds. The Sweetcron code is nowhere near as mature as WordPress but it is a nice choice to have available.
- JGuitar – JGuitar is a set of useful tools for players of stringed instruments. JGuitar’s powerful chord and scale calculators replace traditional chord and scale dictionaries by providing dynamic calculation which works for any stringed instrument in any tuning. Users can alter the tunings of the instruments and even the instruments themselves. In fact, JGuitar was designed to work with any number of strings or frets.